Terms and Conditions
Customer Ratings and Reviews terms and conditions
By submitting any content to Woody’s Feeds, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All content that you post is accurate;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- That infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark trade secret, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, including unfair competition and false advertising
- That is, or may be reasonably considered to be, defamatory, offensive to any individual, partnership, or corporation.
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party.
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, of phone addresses
By submitting any content, you further agree to indemnify and hold Woody’s Feed (and its owners, managers, employees, contract and contractors) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations set forth above.
For any content that you submit, you grant Woody’s Feeds a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirely, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Woody’s Feeds employees, Marketing contractor, and agency may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.